Conducting masterclass | 10. – 15. September 2023
Abschlusskonzert – Final Concert | 15. September | 20 Uhr | Milchwerk Radolfzell
Johannes Schlaefli | Suedwestdeutsche Philharmonie Konstanz
Terms & Conditions
Kosten/Fees: 1.300 Euro
- Approx. 120 minutes of podium time with orchestra
- Class teaching, piano rehearsals with soloist
- Viedeo reviews, feedback by orchestra members
- Performance at final concert
- A common welcome dinner
- 5 x breakfast
- 5 x lunch
- Administration fees
- W.A. Mozart: Don Giovanni Ouvertüre
- F. Mendelssohn Bartholdy: Symphony No. 3 (Scottish), I. Andante con moto – Allegro un poco agitato
- J. Sibelius: Finlandia op. 26
- J. Sibelius: Violin concerto, I. Allegro moderato
- J. Sibelius: Symphony No. 1, I. Andante ma non troppo/Allegro energico
- A. Dvorák: Symphony No. 9 (From the New World), II. Largo
- N. Rimski-Korsakow: Scheherazade, II. The Kalandar Prince
- J. Brahms: Symphony No. 4, IV. Allegro energico e passionato
- J. Brahms: Hungarian Dance No. 5, G Minor
Program is subject to change!
- Your application contains a photograph and CV with details concerning education, musical development, former masterclasses, latest concert repertoire and www links to conducting videos.
- Please send this files along with your filled and signed →application form via email to email@example.com
- Application deadline: 15. May 2023
- The announcement of active participants will be in June 2023
- A first payment of 200 Euro must be credited to the organizer‘s bank account within 14 days after confirmed participation. Otherwise the registration expires.
- This payment will be detracted from the overall amount. It is not to be refunded in case of withdrawal.
- Course fees are payable in full by 30. July 2023 at the latest.
- The organizer assumes no liability for damages or losses to personal belongings.
- You may apply for overnight stay free of charge at local host families.
- As room capacity offered by hosts is limited, they will be assigned according to order of registration.
- Alternatively you may book rooms at hotels or guesthouses at own initiative and expense. Information is provided by the organizer and at →www.radolfzell-tourismus.de.
Dates | Contact
- Application deadline: 15. May 2023 →application form
- Announcement of active participants: June 2023
- Arrival: Sunday | 10. September 2022 | by 4.30 pm (Registration at Music School)
- Final Concert: Friday | 15. September 2023 | 8 pm
- Departure: Saturday| 16. September 2023
Guettinger Straße 19
78315 Radolfzell | Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 7732 – 81 396 or 81 397